Removal Of Councillor Malcolm King As Lead Member

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Removal Of Councillor Malcolm King As Lead Member

• Author

Captain C
    Participant

@JRW 15778 wrote:

I for one will hold no truck with anyone who criticises Malcom King.He was the man who quite literally coaxed every victim of the Bryn Estyn Child Abuse scandal to come forward with their story.Of course he made himself unpopular with those with the funny hand shakes.Yes the same type of people who carried out the abuse.Wow,I could say a lot more but the powers that be are watching every word!

Are you trying to say that Malcolm King is a freemason and that Freemasons are the type of men who would commit this type of offence. Firstly I don’t think he is a Freemason and secondly if you knew anything about them you would realise how stupid the remark is.

JRW
    Participant

I’m not suggesting for one moment that Cllr King is a Freemason.Ok then enlighten me as to why a Freemason would not commit an offence like this?

Captain C
    Participant

Saying a freemason would commit an offence is just like saying that if a Welsh footballer has done this, all Welsh footballers would rape girls on their night out.
    It’s too general a statement. I am sure there are freemasons who commit crimes but it does not follow that all would, the same as members of one party (Labour. Tory, LibDem) will,just because one does.
    Your statement implied that freemasons were involved in the Bryn Alyn case and that is not even a rumour out there as far as I am aware.

JRW
    Participant

@Captain C 16591 wrote:

Saying a freemason would commit an offence is just like saying that if a Welsh footballer has done this, all Welsh footballers would rape girls on their night out.
    It’s too general a statement. I am sure there are freemasons who commit crimes but it does not follow that all would, the same as members of one party (Labour. Tory, LibDem) will,just because one does.
    Your statement implied that freemasons were involved in the Bryn Alyn case and that is not even a rumour out there as far as I am aware.

Well Captain C,there are more than rumours if you Google about all this.Its entirely fascinating though;Maybe next you will say that there were absolutely no Freemasons in Thatcher’s Cabinet of the time?

Captain C
    Participant

There were and are Freemasons in the opposition party as well. You don’t have to vote Tory to join the Freemasons but you do have to believe in God.
    Freemasons fought at the Battle of Alamo, my Uncle fought for Britain in the second world war, voted Labour and joined the Freemasons. You can’t tar them all with the same brush.

JRW
    Participant

@Captain C 16595 wrote:

There were and are Freemasons in the opposition party as well. You don’t have to vote Tory to join the Freemasons but you do have to believe in God.
    Freemasons fought at the Battle of Alamo, my Uncle fought for Britain in the second world war, voted Labour and joined the Freemasons. You can’t tar them all with the same brush.

I’m grateful for the history lesson of course.Freemasons are also known for their loyalty to one another,loyalty which ignores any loyalty to the law of the land!

Captain C
    Participant

What a load of rubbish, loyalty to the crown, God and the laws of the land are paramount in their obligations, anything else are stories put out by the press and distracters. Do your homework first and don’t just believe what you read on Google.

JRW
    Participant

@Captain C 16598 wrote:

What a load of rubbish, loyalty to the crown, God and the laws of the land are paramount in their obligations, anything else are stories put out by the press and distracters. Do your homework first and don’t just believe what you read on Google.

Paedophile Rings … And 10 Downing Street – FULL ARTICLE » David Icke

Captain C
    Participant

If you believe that load of tosh written by David Icke based on his biased beliefs then you opinions are not valid in this debate. Base your opinions on facts and not on a fiction writer or you might as well quote Stephen King.

JRW
    Participant

Ok then lets start with a blank sheet of paper.Are you saying that no boys were abused at Bryn Estyn?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News