Recyclying

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Recyclying

• Author

taffboy
    Participant

Its probably 4 weeks now since our recycling boxes were lost in the wind. And to get new one 3 weeks of communication with Wrexham council we still have not got any.

AMA Express
    Participant

They’ve probably decided that you can’t look after them so you don’t deserve them. Take your rubbish to one of the street bins and dump it there.

Matt
    Participant

One of the second tier Wrexham citizens I see, like many of us – who don’t have the recycling wheelie. Having to play chase the boxes and the blue bags – is there anything more stupid/pointless than the blue bags?

AMA Express
    Participant

“…is there anything more stupid than the blue bags?”

Only the people who think the contents won’t be going to landfill with the rest of their rubbish.

taffboy
    Participant

The Recycling trolley is put out when it is supposed to be put out if the men who were emptying them put them back in the trolley and not on the drive they would not have blown away there I no way I would dump my rubbish in a rubbish bin.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

So Taffboy,and I quote “no way I would dump my rubbish in a rubbish bin” you are saying you would dump your rubbish in a field or on the street is it not?

taffboy
    Participant

Nothing of the sought all I want are containers to put my rubbish in from the council. I see enough fly-tipping in or countryside and how disgusting it is and anyone suggesting I would dump it in a field or anywhere must be deluded.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News