Real Issues

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Real Issues

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

I am getting increasingly annoyed with all the drivel that is posted on forums these days and I feel it is time I told it how it is! Last week, I decided to drive to the town centre, I could not believe the traffic congestion around the bus station, with cars bumper to bumper and barely crawling at 2mph. I don’t know why people use this route, its a good job I drove there just to have a look! My goodness I thought, this is unbelievable and I was so pleased cause I do not like fast roads, like the A483. For some reason all the buses had decided to leave or arrive at the same time, silly idea that one. As I was waiting a lovely old gent [quite handsome too] rolled down my window, I hadn’t seen him step out but as he hit the road, he kindly pointed out that I had no tax on my car! I eventually arrived at Eagles Meadow, as I had been unable to find the town centre, its time that the Council put them nice shops back there – kwik-save, Woolworths, TJ Hughes, Cranes & Abbey Lowes, I do miss them. Anyway, I parked in the car park, paying all that I could afford, and left after 5 mins. People say that Wrexham is a sad site these days’, but while patients in secure units are allowed lap tops, there will always be top comments on this site!

AMA Express
    Participant

Have you forgotten to take the tablets again ? ;)

dewi73
    Participant

You forgot to use the compulsory ‘footfall’ in your post ;)

moggsie
    Participant

It’s a bit sad she didn’t mention Stevens’ & Walter Roberts’ I think !

cmaj76
    Participant

I agree, I’m fed up of people complaining on here:D

rockyrobins
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 15736 wrote:

I am getting increasingly annoyed with all the drivel that is posted on forums these days

So you decided to add to it you loon, nice one :rolleyes:

moggsie
    Participant

A nice loon though !!

P**s poor punctuation to boot. Was that a wind up too I wonder ??

Rondetto
    Participant

Mrs Meldrew?:)

Iceman
    Participant

Did you manage to get a 3g signal Maureen?

Darlofan
    Participant

@Iceman 15760 wrote:

Did you manage to get a 3g signal Maureen?

She’s still in her car looking for a cheap parking space so can’t check her phone.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News