Queue at Maplins, PCSO's using Xmas Vouchers

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Queue at Maplins, PCSO's using Xmas Vouchers

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Run on drones at Marlins, PCSO’s cashing in their Xmas Vouchers, hardly a drone left on the shelf’s. Don’t police it on foot , minimal Police car/road cover, Reduced/minimal Police Helicopter Cover, but a designated drone landing spot being installed at Greggs and the £1 bakery, so rest easy, they got it covered.

Sheefag
    Participant

Where do you get your drugs?

AMA Express
    Participant

Listen, don’t mention the war drugs. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right.

IMHO
    Participant

A reference to the news that Wrexham Police now have a “drone force” perhaps.
    The cops certainly like toys and always seem to find funding for them.
    I wonder how long it will take them to develop their use in detecting erring motorists which is what most of their toys are deployed to do?
    Bobbies on beats is what we need, not toys.

Matt
    Participant

I wouldn’t dismiss drones off the bat, criminals are having a right old time using them for their activities, the police are behind on the action and it’s time they caught up. Crooks using drones for drugs/mobile phone drop-offs in prison and even using thermal imaging cameras so they can fly around locating cannabis grow-houses so they can break in and steal the crops to sell on the streets.

Extra eyes in the sky will be invaluable in detection and surveillance.

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=143175]I wouldn’t dismiss drones off the bat, criminals are having a right old time using them for their activities, the police are behind on the action and it’s time they caught up. Crooks using drones for drugs/mobile phone drop-offs in prison and even using thermal imaging cameras so they can fly around locating cannabis grow-houses so they can break in and steal the crops to sell on the streets.

Extra eyes in the sky will be invaluable in detection and surveillance.[/quote]

Eyes in the sky whilst the cars in the streets are burning and other unsociable behaviour is rampant.
    Good old fashioned boots on the ground are needed.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=143186]
    Eyes in the sky whilst the cars in the streets are burning and other unsociable behaviour is rampant.
    Good old fashioned boots on the ground are needed.[/quote]

Why wouldn’t you want enhanced surveillance to capture criminals? You can put all the boots on the ground you want, but if they are walking down blind alleys then numbers count for nothing. Smarter policing is the way forward. Just wait 12-18 months and you’ll see the benefits.

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=143196]

Good old fashioned boots on the ground are needed.

Why wouldn’t you want enhanced surveillance to capture criminals? You can put all the boots on the ground you want, but if they are walking down blind alleys then numbers count for nothing. Smarter policing is the way forward. Just wait 12-18 months and you’ll see the benefits.[/quote]

I admire your confidence, i really do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats not confidence, that blind stupidity combined with a level of naivety that is rarely seen. Streets/Cars are burning, car crash hell, break in’s daily, drug situ out of control. kids dressed up in police outfits doing Sweet FA other than tweet BS, Police Commissioner telling us how safe the streets of Wrexham town centre are to walk around, (on a Wednesday Night ), Whats his name, Whycherly, Continually spouting BS, How did he get that job??? Wrexham folk being fed Crime Numbers,Afterbthe event for your insurance Claim, we are in free fall folks.free fall, watch your speed.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=143227]Thats not confidence, that blind stupidity combined with a level of naivety that is rarely seen. Streets/Cars are burning, car crash hell, break in’s daily, drug situ out of control. kids dressed up in police outfits doing Sweet FA other than tweet BS, Police Commissioner telling us how safe the streets of Wrexham town centre are to walk around, (on a Wednesday Night ), Whats his name, Whycherly, Continually spouting BS, How did he get that job??? Wrexham folk being fed Crime Numbers,Afterbthe event for your insurance Claim, we are in free fall folks.free fall, watch your speed.[/quote]

:)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News