Question Time

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Question Time

• Author

zinger
    Participant

I like QT as a general rule but the panel weren’t quite up to the mark IMO. I felt that they were struggling.

thunderbirdskid
    Participant

However I thought the audience was excellent. In many cases far more knowledgable than the panel!

Metalhead
    Participant

@thunderbirdskid 18387 wrote:

However I thought the audience was excellent. In many cases far more knowledgable than the panel!

The woman from the Daily Telegraph was particularly awful. Not sure what planet she frequents but I’m not convinced it’s Earth, she was totally detached from anything I would class as reality. Her input on the fracking discussion was pure gold… Got a blinding headache this morning, don’t think my eyes are used to being rolled that much in such a short space of time! As you say though the audience were very good.

wrexview
    Participant

The audience outshone the panel by a mile. Hopefully the programme will be watched by all the AM’s in Cardiff and members of the Betsi Cadwaladr Board, as the difficulties within the Maelor Hospital were eloquently explained by a doctor who works there. Pity Mark Drakeford wasn’t on the panel!

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more, I forced myself to watch, bud was too bored to bother by 11!

dagg
    Participant

@wrexview 18392 wrote:

The audience outshone the panel by a mile. Hopefully the programme will be watched by all the AM’s in Cardiff and members of the Betsi Cadwaladr Board, as the difficulties within the Maelor Hospital were eloquently explained by a doctor who works there. Pity Mark Drakeford wasn’t on the panel!

I have got more chance of giving birth, and I’m a 70 year old male.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@dagg 18410 wrote:

I have got more chance of giving birth, and I’m a 70 year old male.

Well Dagg………..:p

99DylanJones
    Participant

I thought this was one of the ‘tamest’ panels for a long time- the level of counter arguments etc you normally see just didn’t seem to happen. It was interesting that the only Welsh Politician was from a minority party. I appreciate this is a national programme but I think Wrexham and Wales were very much short changed in a programme that brought very little to the debate on issues in Wales .. When BBC go North of the border to Scotland there always seems to be a stronger presence of Scottish interest.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News