Public transport failures!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Public transport failures!

• Author

stevep65
    Participant

[quote quote=94855]I few years ago I was on the no 10 to Minera. The driver left King Street 10 minutes early! He got to Southsea when he decided to do a three point turn and go back!

I definitely got my moneys worth from that journey!

[/quote]
    try catching the 8pm minera to Wrexham bus on a Friday night its a lottery if it turns up at all very frustrating!!!

The Monitor
    Participant

7.00pm No5 Wrexham to LLangollen did not arrive again. I was at the bus stop in Johnstown 10 minutes before its promised arrival time of 19.06. I expected that it would be late as usual (it is practically impossible to get a bus from King Street in Wrexham to the Johnstown stop in 6 mins). At 19.40 it had still not arrived meaning I had to book a taxi. GHA want to get their act together and start performing to contract (their contract with the public). I have never come across such an inadequate service before.

Perhaps the people of Wrexham and surrounding villages and towns should start a record of the failures of GHA. Maybe it could be done on here and be visible to all.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Still believe that all of you with bus complaints should email them to [email protected] he is your paid elected Member get him to react that is what he is paid to do.
    Lets see if he or the Council will make a statement.

Daave63
    Participant

Anyone know what happen to the 4:30pm Minera bus yesterday, I was waiting till 10:30pm and it still didn’t turn up! Disgraceful service!

99DylanJones
    Participant

Possibly due to the road crash in Coedpoeth

Daave63
    Participant

No flies on you 99!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News