Pub quiz at Wrexham lager club

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Pub quiz at Wrexham lager club

• Author

Hrhodes96
    Participant

Join at the Wrexham lager club for a charity pub quiz, £1 entry per person with a minimum of 4 people per team!

Friday 20th July, doors open at 7 with the quiz starting about 8.30. There’s are prize’s to be won for the top 3 teams and a raffle which will take place also!

All money raised from the night will go towards fundraising for Cats protection

Hugh Bet
    Participant

May i enquire as to the point at which the forum became a notice board for the Cats protection? I was under the impression, whether correctly or incorrectly that this was for the purpose of discussion.

forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Does not the Evening Leader newspaper print such ‘news’? Perhaps you could sell some of your feline friends on Gypsy jean or has that ceased through its none PC use of the word Gypsy?

Hugh Bet
    Participant

I shall be hosting my own charity quiz at some distant point and should like forum members to attend.

It is for for the victims of poor native animals savaged by cats (please be aware that not all cats are murderers as has been proven under another topic)

Sheefag
    Participant

Matt’ll be along in a minute to blame Thatcher and the Tories.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=152973]Matt’ll be along in a minute to blame Thatcher and the Tories.[/quote]

I know you miss me ;) I have nothing for or against cats.

Sheefag
    Participant

Norman Tebbit’s Father didn’t riot. He got on his Cat and looked for work.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News