Protest opposing suspension of Parliament to take place in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Protest opposing suspension of Parliament to take place in Wrexham

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Pop into Wetherspoons after its has finished Matt and I will buy you a pint of shandy.

billycoen
    Participant

Are there any phone boxes left in Wrexham town centre?

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=173436]Are there any phone boxes left in Wrexham town centre?[/quote]
    Phone box?
    Are they expecting more than one person?

dagg
    Participant

Don’t think I will bother, Boris is doing a fine job.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

I used to protest for Wales to get out of the UK.

These pr*cks are protesting for Parliament not to be suspended. I am sure that this won’t happen now as a direct result of a few people walking from Queens Square to the Guildhall.

Your MP doesn’t care less about you you or me! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
    Vote Lucas out and get the BREXIT Party in. They are a bunch of cretins but that would prove the power of the p*ssed off voter!

T-Wrex
    Participant

[quote quote=173479]I used to protest for Wales to get out of the UK.

These pr*cks are protesting for Parliament not to be suspended. I am sure that this won’t happen now as a direct result of a few people walking from Queens Square to the Guildhall.

Vote Lucas out and get the BREXIT Party in. They are a bunch of cretins but that would prove the power of the p*ssed off voter!
    [/quote]

So other than Brexit, what are the amazing policies the Brexit Party have to offer to improve the lives of millions of people and make our country (whether you consider that Wales and/or the UK) a better place for everyone?

Or are you willing to risk everything, like our NHS, workers rights, environmental regulations and food standards to name but a few, just to prove a ‘p*ssed off’ point?

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=173484]

I used to protest for Wales to get out of the UK.

So other than Brexit, what are the amazing policies the Brexit Party have to offer to improve the lives of millions of people and make our country (whether you consider that Wales and/or the UK) a better place for everyone?

Or are you willing to risk everything, like our NHS, workers rights, environmental regulations and food standards to name but a few, just to prove a ‘p*ssed off’ point?[/quote]

If the Tory Government had taken us out when they were supposed to, then this wouldn’t be an issue and this thread would not exist! Try doing as straw poll at Wetherspoons and see what response you get about Elections and BREXIT.
    I think you will find that any BREXIT candidate will get a lot of support from Wrexham.

Are you going to join Matt on the march then? I hope so because he would be lonely without you.

Thor
    Participant

So the remainers are complaing that Parliment is closed.

Omg how are they going to debate.

It’s conferance season they wont be debating anyway

If its SO important that they spend as much time as possible

Cancel the 5* Hotels with the Michlin star food and all expenses paid

And go every day to Westminster.

Labour cry for a GE.

Get offered one

Tails between legs run away
    Typical Labour

Matt
    Participant

Annnnnnd in other news the Tories are now 43 short of a majority. Boris is doing a fine job.

[quote quote=173518]So the remainers are complaing that Parliment is closed.

Omg how are they going to debate.

It’s conferance season they wont be debating anyway

If its SO important that they spend as much time as possible

Cancel the 5* Hotels with the Michlin star food and all expenses paid

And go every day to Westminster.

Labour cry for a GE.

Get offered one

Tails between legs run away
    Typical Labour[/quote]

TimRegency
    Participant

Strategic genius. Maybe Boris could ask the Queen to prorogue last night’s vote?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News