Protect Your Pets event in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Protect Your Pets event in Wrexham

• Author

Cats_Protection
    Participant

Special offer for pet owners in Hightown and Caia Park! Health check, flea and worm treatments, microchipping and neutering for £10!!! Follow the link for more details…

Cats Protection – News : Protect Your Pets – Special Event in Wrexham

zinger
    Participant

I’m not sure how this works though. My OH took our dog to be microchipped with one of these offers but because she didn’t need to be neutered, we were told that she didn’t qualify.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Wonder if it’s worth taking my other half along ….:rolleyes:

michellecook
    Participant

@zinger 5461 wrote:

I’m not sure how this works though. My OH took our dog to be microchipped with one of these offers but because she didn’t need to be neutered, we were told that she didn’t qualify.

Interesting, I was wondering about that. I would like to take advantage of the chipping, health check and treatments but she is already speyed.

I once took my dog to the RSPCA clinic on Kingsley Circle as she didn’t seem well, they refused to see her as we aren’t on benefits :rolleyes:

michellecook
    Participant

@Welsh Dresser 5464 wrote:

Wonder if it’s worth taking my other half along ….:rolleyes:

Does he suffer from fleas and worms often? :D

Know quite a few humans on the estate that could do with being neutured :p

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@michellecook 5474 wrote:

Does he suffer from fleas and worms often? :D

Know quite a few humans on the estate that could do with being neutured :p

He scratches now and then, does that qualify :o

johnhoppy
    Participant

What is wrong with the rest of the town’s residents getting the benefit of this, or aren’t there any pets in the rest of Wrexham?

michellecook
    Participant

@johnhoppy 5502 wrote:

What is wrong with the rest of the town’s residents getting the benefit of this, or aren’t there any pets in the rest of Wrexham?

Its probably because like with most things, Caia is deemed to be one of the greatest areas in need.

I emailed Cat Protection yesterday and asked if I could still participate as my dog has already been speyed and got a reply this morning to say I could take her as they were sure she could still be chipped etc :D

michellecook
    Participant

@Welsh Dresser 5476 wrote:

He scratches now and then, does that qualify :o

Definitely, if he scoots his bum along the floor, can we have video evidence? :D

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@michellecook 5509 wrote:

Definitely, if he scoots his bum along the floor, can we have video evidence? :D

If he scoots along the floor I shall be helpless with laughter and unable to focus the camera for the tears in my eyes!!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News