Inactive

Nope. Never gonna help.

Hope this helps you.

Wxmbda777
    Participant

Well that rally went so well, Ive seeen more people in Mcdonalds lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well since you are an idiot chav who obviously is a cleaner there, I would expect so.

Alunh
    Participant

My presumption is that May, an instinctive Remainer but who has the responsibility of delivering Brexit, will pitch an offer to the EU that it will probably reject. The offer will be a product of an agreement that just about retains Cabinet unity and is probably similar to what Labour would ask for (with the same internal difficulties).

If rejection now occurs, then the Government has two choices, one being to leave with no deal (and they are now preparing for this), the other being to resign. If they don’t resign en bloc and try to pitch a compromise offer, either the Remainers or the Leavers will exit the Government.

Conclusion. No need to march up and down the streets folks. Let nature take its course. There is a very big fan waiting for a very big pile of poo to hit it (and not off my step either)

Wxmbda777
    Participant

I can see you must be an amazing person Mr TRUTH, judging people that you know nothing about, just for the record Brexit is happening whether you agree with it or not, the EU are shitting themselves and don’t want UK to leave, so they would make it as awkward as possible, but i don’t expect you would see it like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am judging you by you ridiculous posts – you are an idiot.

2 years on and where is Brexit??????????? Dead in the water.

Move on, you lost. Now concentrate on saving your unemployment benefit. You are going to need it.

Wxmbda777
    Participant

haha, my posts are ridiculous, well now I don’t need to say any more, remainer’s are the losers like you , but you cannot accept the TRUTH LMFAO. get real its happening, more than i can say for you as all i can think is you must have been one of those that organised the twenty people march haha.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes you and your ‘posts’ are obviously very riduclous.

2 years on and look where Brexit is you clown!!! Look what was agreed on Friday.

It is so dead on the water.

Concentrate on those cleaning application forms for the McDonalds job you aspire to. Maybe get your mummy to help you?

cmaj76
    Participant

Whilst I’m really enjoying this highly educational and articulate debate, it would appear that the muppets at Westminster are really working hard to cock things up for everybody.
    Whether you voted leave or remain, surely nobody voted for this debacle. Unbelievably embarrassing, the Europeans must be p!ssing themselves laughing at us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And where is Brexit????????????

As dead as a Dodo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News

College students hosting Wrexham football themed charity dinner for local causes

News

RSPCA urges a radical rethink of animals’ rights as part of ‘For Every Kind’ campaign

News

Wrexham to host to second stage of Tour of Britain Women

News

Man “arrested on suspicion of wounding” after “public order incident” in city centre

News