Potholes in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Potholes in Wrexham

• Author

Rob
    Participant

@Rob 381 wrote:

Credit where credits due the one by the gresford roundabout end of Chester Rd has been patched!

No doubt this time next year the same will happen again though, as patching only does so much!

Just before the roadworks on entering town… these are breaking up and reopening now!!

wrexview
    Participant

Rutland Road in Hightown lives up to its name, the whole road is pitted with potholes, some must be coming up to their first birthday !!

Rob
    Participant

@Rob 360 wrote:

With the ropey weather I am seeing a few of these appearing!

Off the Gresford roundabout there are a couple eroding away :(

@Rob 381 wrote:

Credit where credits due the one by the gresford roundabout end of Chester Rd has been patched!

No doubt this time next year the same will happen again though, as patching only does so much!

@Rob 494 wrote:

Just before the roadworks on entering town… these are breaking up and reopening now!!

…and is now a proper pot hole! :D

No doubt will be repatched again…

Rob
    Participant

@Rob 503 wrote:

…and is now a proper pot hole! :D

No doubt will be repatched again…

…and it has! :rolleyes:

wrexview
    Participant

The huge pothole on the entrance to the Waterworld car park has been filled in!!

Rob
    Participant

Another whinge on this – after the last lot of hail/rain today these are breaking up no end!

Conde
    Participant

I’ve been collecting a hell of a lot of different places where there are potholes and sending them to WCBC, I was speaking to a man in Rhosnesni who is a bike rider, has nearly come off several times due to poor patching, or the unpatched potholes.

Rob
    Participant

Good idea. I know someone who has a knackered wheel due to one, but hard to prove what caused it :(

Conde
    Participant

I have a suggestion, if you guys were to create a form on wrexham.com, something like “Report your Road Wreck” ( You lot are more creative than me, but bare with me for a second)
    Create the form using PHP (A type of website language)

Just for the record, I do alot regarding websites, thats why I know about PHP :)

You can send the results to myself or whoever you would like, and these can then get passed on to the council.

On another note, I recieved your survey today, I’ll e-mail you the answers a bit later.
    Thanks.

Rob
    Participant

There are a few sites that do pothole reporting – and we have something in the works not just for that ;-)

Inside the next couple of months there will be some fun stuff to play with on here !

Good to know our letters are turning up !!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News