Posthouse roundabout A55/ A483 junction improvements

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Posthouse roundabout A55/ A483 junction improvements

• Author

Darlofan
    Participant

@NJones 10449 wrote:

You mean TellyTubby island?!

Yeah that’s the one.:D

Darlofan
    Participant

@Rob 10450 wrote:

Its not that bad a junction really, lots of people in Chester give it grief but if you look closely the layout works really well:

pic-under-tubbyland.jpg

It’s ok if you’re local, know where you’re going and are competent at driving;)

NJones
    Participant

The locals call it the Hamburger Roundabout- I prefer TellyTubby land as Rob has shown! Think this is it…

boughton-heath-9l.jpg

Steve
    Participant

@Darlofan 10451 wrote:

Yeah it does, that’ll help people getting out from Rossett Road but probably hold everyone else up!!

There is always winners and loser’s I guess!
    :D

DaveW
    Participant

@Steve 10481 wrote:

There is always winners and loser’s I guess!
    :D

Yeah, probably couple of hundred coming along the Pulford road will gain at the additional expense of many thousands coming north along the bloody A483 !

For over 20 sodding years now this damn junction has been a lot of bollocks if you come from Wrexham between 7:45 and 9:30 each morning. I agree with Lucas, nothing short of a linlk road direct from the A483 to the A55 without having to go through any damn roundabout and lights should be tolerated.

We need to complain LOUD about this to get something positive done at last.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News