Pokemon-go-thingamajig is pathetic!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Pokemon-go-thingamajig is pathetic!

• Author

dagg
    Participant

Saw a little lad climbing on my garden wall with the help of his mother trying to get a picture of a pokemon. They didn’t care I was looking at them.

Daave63
    Participant

Mr Git, or may I call you Grump?

You say that you can get in a lot more trouble if your hobby is the Pub at the weekend.
    Q1. What hobby is ‘the pub’?

Given the millions playing this, does that not seem like a very low number to you?
    Q2. Are you saying that ‘millions is a low number’?

Stop being doddery old gits and let people get on with it, it’s not as if it’s causing you issues is it?

Answer. It is causing an issue to me as 2 teenage girls were staring into my window [presumably looking for pokemon] when I was standing there in my pissed stained pants! My fault?

Q2. Do you really think I actually give a shite about any of the issues on here?
    Answer. NO, I am just casting my line, reeling in dipsticks like you and taking the piss!!!

Sheefag
    Participant

You’ve broken the first rule of Trolling Daaave.

In other, related news….

Daave63
    Participant

Oh She!, is a troll like a bleeding pokemon?

GrumpyGit
    Participant

[quote quote=116366]Q2. Do you really think I actually give a shite about any of the issues on here?
    Answer. NO, I am just casting my line, reeling in dipsticks like you and taking the piss!!![/quote]

Given your multi-paragraph answer.. I’d suggest it is rather the other way around ;-)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News