Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

bubble
    Participant

I’m torn between laughing at the idea of a “Llay Music Festival” and wondering who these McClements are. Hearing about the McClements reminds me of the situation with GHA Coaches – if at first you don’t succeed then try, try again (under a different name, of course, to dupe the casual observer).

bubble
    Participant

I’m torn between laughing at the idea of a “Llay Music Festival” and wondering who these McClements are. Hearing about the McClements reminds me of the situation with GHA Coaches – if at first you don’t succeed then try, try again (under a different name, of course, to dupe the casual observer).

Sheefag
    Participant

Well, I think they’re good for Llay and good for the people of Llay.
    As Prince Charles once said, ‘Ridicule is nothing to be scared of’.

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=122649]Well, I think they’re good for Llay and good for the people of Llay.
    As Prince Charles once said, ‘Ridicule is nothing to be scared of’.

[/quote]
    Wasn’t it Adam Ant who said that.

johnty
    Participant

Adam ant , prince Charles , who cares.

Sheefag
    Participant

Success has been so easy for you.

LocalGuy
    Participant

I really think that we are missing the whole point. we are just about to usher in a new era for Llay and the doomsayers want to block it. the typical age of a homeowner in Chester is 24.. in Cheltenham it is 19.

home is where the heart is, and I for 1 think about the people in power trying to block this, “Who’s in the House?”

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Loving the Lyric game.

Sheefag: Prince Charming – Adam and the Ants
    Don’t you want me (Baby) – Human League

Local Guy: Home is where the heart is – McFly?
    Who’s in the house? – Carman

As for the Llay situation, “This town ain’t big enough for both of us, And it ain’t me who’s gonna leave!”

Sheefag
    Participant

Llay needs new blood, this town, is coming like a ghost town.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

[quote quote=122831]Llay needs new blood, this town, is coming like a ghost town.

[/quote]
    Yes, all the clubs have been closed down! Do you remember the good old days before the ghost town?

They put a parking lot on a piece of land Where the supermarket used to stand.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News