Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

Pinky02
    Participant

I couldn’t agree more Dale.
    Build houses in Wrexham instead of numerous retail parks with empty units.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@dale 19620 wrote:

If it’s going to be such a good thing for wrexham, build them in wrexham then?

Good point Dale, well said! By the way, where is Wrexham exactly, oh silly me, its all around us!

:pSimply a namby-pamby-nimby!!

dale
    Participant

Wrexham is a town in the north east of Wales maureen, llay is listed as a surrounding village.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Pinky02 and Da-le up a tree – kissing, kissing! You child!

Captain C
    Participant

Maureen, Please stick to subject of thread and stop trying to hog it. I know Sheefag said you were funny but as usual he was wrong. :rolleyes:

BenjaminM
    Participant

@Captain C 19653 wrote:

Maureen, Please stick to subject of thread and stop trying to hog it. I know Sheefag said you were funny but as usual he was wrong. :rolleyes:

That is rich coming from you Captain C , considering that you and the Llay 4 have droned on incessantly saying the same thing time and time again.
    I find it a refreshing change that some add a little humour and levity to a thread that seems to have been going since time immemorial.
    However much you repeat the same mantra, I feel confident in saying that it will not make a scrap of difference when the Planning Application is heard ( although if it fails, I am sure you will claim a great victory).

Captain C
    Participant

The fizzy drink is in the cooler ready :)

Huw
    Participant

Build, build, build!

dale
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19652 wrote:

Pinky02 and Da-le up a tree – kissing, kissing! You child!

I was going to say we shared the same viewpoint but Maureen being a cunning linguist has nailed it.

Sheefag
    Participant

@Captain C 19653 wrote:

The good Captain always ‘minds me of the great American saying –
    If you’re so smart, why aint you rich?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

A view from Wrexham’s Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News