Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Cheers then.

Old dog
    Participant

Have no probs with your fight Saxon, just your methods Nasty little parting shot tho.

Old dog
    Participant

Captain Chaos, those little men are running around in your head again, yet another personal accusation! Complete tripe yet again. Compulsive liar comes to mind.
    We have to dip to your repulsive level as it’s the only language you understand. You really need to have a word with yourself, but I don’t think you would believe it!

Sheefag
    Participant

@Captain C 17276 wrote:

For your information I was told that the offer was made by the landowner that made it but the farmer wants to hold out for the big pay day and doesn’t care if it’s farm land anymore.

You really don’t understand business, do you?

Captain C
    Participant

Do you? Or as I suspect you are a friend (or Kin) of the farmer.

I can understand why he wants to sell and live a life of Riley. But when he buys more land on the Llay New Road with the sole purpose of converting from agriculture to building land I’m afraid his reasons fall short of decency. NO I have not made this up as I have not made up the other facts that you tend to ignore and take the mickey out of.
    Any more nasty and unfounded comments that you make just prove my theories about you. By the way who is Jacque that you refer to in post 282 as you seem to know peoples real names on here.

Sheefag
    Participant

Guess The TV Programme.

ricardo_montalban_1947_fantasy_island.jpg

Old dog
    Participant

Said the king of nasty and unfounded comments. More tosh again about Llay New Road. You have made up so many things I have lost count. You have absolutely no idea about what has gone on, I do. That was nothing to do with housing, it did the village of Llay a greater service than you will ever know. Just give up on your personal, insolent drivel.

Captain C
    Participant

I’ve come to the conclusion that if I said it was cold tonight in Llay you would say it’s hot. You must have a very sad life to attack everything that someone who you do not know says.
    I like coming on here as it’s the only place in the world were I feel what it’s like to have an enemy even though it’s a very sad one.
    I will continue opposing this development for all the right reasons and because everyone I know feels the same way.

All the very best for Christmas and a very happy New Year. Try and turn that into a minus statement.

Old dog
    Participant

It’s because you invent lie after lie. Horrible, nasty man.

Captain C
    Participant

If you knew me you would know I never tell lies but it seems that you want to twist everything I say. Call me anymore names and I will find out who you are and involve the Police.

As I said before I wish you a Very Happy Christmas and I hope you will find piece in your life but do not involve me in it.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News