Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Old Dog, post #289 – absolutely spot on, excellent post.

Captain C
    Participant

@Old dog 17261 wrote:

Maybe if you win you can make an offer for Home Farm��

I have already been informed that he turned down an offer recently from another farmer to purchase the land.

But yes if I won enough I would make an offer for it and find away of preserving it for the Llay residents.

But in the meantime I and others will oppose it at every turn as we would hate to see green fields disappear.

Old dog
    Participant

Who informed you of this? Your own mind?
    You really cannot resist these constant insinuations can you?

Sheefag
    Participant

He was reliably informed by the voice in his mind, the voice of Aggsy Bent.

Old dog
    Participant

Not Aggsy, he supports the development. Was talking to him last week. He is far more familiar with the Farming community. Maybe his alter ego Saxon tho.

Sheefag
    Participant

He’s more familiar with The Crown in fairness, the fact there’s a farm nearby is purely coincidental.

Old dog
    Participant

Spent a lot of his working life on local farms did Aggsy. A true character

Sheefag
    Participant

Spent a lot of his waking hours in The Crown as I remember. Even had his own selection of music on the jukebox named after him.

Captain C
    Participant

Olddog and sheefag, you are like an immature version of Little and Large and are constantly trying to bring this forum down to your level.

For your information I was told that the offer was made by the landowner that made it but the farmer wants to hold out for the big pay day and doesn’t care if it’s farm land anymore.

Saxon1
    Participant

This is the end of this blog as far as I’m concerned. If people look back to view all the blogs that I have blogged they will see the very reasons why I and many others are against this development. I do not know the farmer at Home Farm, never met them, don’t know anything about them except what I know now from this blog.
    You will also see that many other people have blogged against this development not just me, people who I don’t know, never met.

All I am doing is defending my quality of life as a tax paying citizen of Wrexham. I go to work, work hard, have done all my life as did my grandfathers who both worked down Llay Main Pit.

When the developers can show me a document that will confirm the building of a new Doctors Surgery that will accommodate 1000 extra people, when the I see a document showing the addition of a new school for the extra 500 maybe children who will need a school place in their own village, when I see a document that will indeed prove to me that there will be no extra congestion on Gresford Road, the Straight Mile or any other local roads, when I see a document that will tell me my quality of life that I have built up for me and my family will not be affected by the building site that these fields will become, then I may consider that this is a good idea for all us ordinary folk of Llay.

But in the meantime while I wait to see these points confirmed, I will carry on objecting as I believe I live in a democratic country and am no longer ruled by the local landowner who lives on the hill telling the peasants of the village how to live and whats good for them.

End of Blog

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News

Police appeal after “considerable amount of damage” at local primary school

News

A view from Sam Rowlands – Welsh Conservative North Wales Member of the Senedd

News

“It is not for local authorities to fund local or national print media”, says Senedd committee

News

Over 6,000 illegal vapes seized in Wrexham in Trading Standards crackdown

News

Former First Minister Mark Drakeford honoured as one of the “Covid heroes”

News