Peacocks Coming Back To Wrexham Town Centre?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Peacocks Coming Back To Wrexham Town Centre?

• Author

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

And as it Indie day next week (if my memory serves me right) I will pop in as well.
    Thinking about it, it might be the week after. Can someone confirm the date please.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Found the date, it’s July 4th. I am a numbnut sometimes :p

Rondetto
    Participant

Peacock’s are re opening their store on Friday. It will be a welcome sight to see a store opened again.

Rob
    Participant

The rumours appear to have been right :-)

Rondetto
    Participant

The Daily Post has the news concerning Peacocks and good news of fans of The Fat Cat too, that’s been brought out of administration.

North Wales get double jobs boost from Peacocks and Fat Cat – North Wales Weekly News

wrexview
    Participant

Good to see a major store re open in the town.It is a prominent building in the street scene and bringing it back into occupation is excellent news.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Rondetto 8322 wrote:

The Daily Post has the news concerning Peacocks and good news of fans of The Fat Cat too, that’s been brought out of administration.

North Wales get double jobs boost from Peacocks and Fat Cat – North Wales Weekly News

The rumor I’ve heard about Fatcat Wrexham is Yates are taking it over..

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Good news for the town. I always thought it was a shame that the shop wasn’t used. It’s a nice new building. I shall pop in when it’s reopened and do my best to make sure it stays open this time! My husband’s bank balance will not be pleased! :D

Rondetto
    Participant

Since Peacock’s closed in Wrexham, my wife and I have bought several things from the Mold store and the Rhyl store. I’m sure it will be welcomed back by many.

DR
    Participant

It was a shame it closed really, generally people seem quite excited to see it coming back.

Another good point is, it’s another shop on that row that’s going to be occupied! A furniture shop opened in the old Boots store just a few days ago. And obviously Un Deg Un has taken over JJB with the art gallery. Good to see a couple of the empty shops in the town centre being filled.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News