Overgrown Ivy / Overhanging tree – WMBC

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Overgrown Ivy / Overhanging tree – WMBC

• Author

Y Ffin
    Participant

In every country apart from Britain, trees grow near houses with no apparent problems. In Britain, townies are totally paranoid about trees falling on them or even worse their precious cars, their leaves falling and creating a supposed slipping hazard, their roots somehow undermining their properties, their branches overhanging… get a grip!!!!

ScooterSharon
    Participant

Y Ffin Re: Overgrown Ivy / Overhanging tree – WMBC

In every country apart from Britain, trees grow near houses with no apparent problems. In Britain, townies are totally paranoid about trees falling on them or even worse their precious cars, their leaves falling and creating a supposed slipping hazard, their roots somehow undermining their properties, their branches overhanging… get a grip!!!! :mad:

Y Ffin if you are disabled like me or elderly you cannot get a grip, that is the problem with leaves not been picked up!!!!!!! I am housebound in bad weather or when there are leaves or snow on the ground, I love trees and greenery but leaves are a hazard, those and ice made me disabled and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone !!!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News