Open letter to Hugh Jones

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Open letter to Hugh Jones

• Author

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

[quote quote=137264]I am a grandparent. They can be housed next to me when they’re ready to take that step – at the moment they’re not and need a lot of support.

[/quote]
    Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours
    With a little understanding, you can find the perfect blend
    Neighbours, should be there for one another
    That’s when good neighbours become good friends

Angiebaby
    Participant

‘Tell me, Ms. Hammons (a felicitous name, given your impressive girth),’
    I might be fat, but you’re a pompous, stuck up arse.
    I can diet…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote quote=137302]Quote
    I might be fat, but you’re a pompous, stuck up arse.
    I can diet…..
    [/quote]

Angie, baby, is that all you can muster?

Do try to answer the question and explain to us why you think the good rate-payers of Wrexham should have to bear the cost of housing for all the local counties’ degenerates so that they can lounge about in good comfort, stupefied on narcotics all day.

Angiebaby
    Participant

It’s not all I can muster it’s just better than you deserve.
    I suggest that if your debate descends into the realms of personal insults, then it is you, not the addicts that is degenerate.
    Have a good evening, full of happy dreams of a peaceful and smooth brexit.

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=137275]

In a flagrant display of arrogance and misogyny

*rolls eyes*

Tell me, Ms. Hammons (a felicitous name, given your impressive girth), how many of Wrexham’s so-called homeless have you admitted into your home?

What’s that? None?

Then why do you expect the rest of us to pay to house these parasites?

If you truly cared for the “plight” of these undesirables, you would make the personal sacrifice.

But that’s not the point, is it? The purpose of this indulgent agitation is to make yourself look and feel good. It’s just self-serving, hollow virtue signaling.

[/quote]
    I don’t know the lady in question, but why take the p#@s out of her name. I don’t agree with some of her views but I respect her right to freedom of speech.

zinger
    Participant

I saw a ‘zombie’ lying on his back on the pavement at the junction of Rhosddu Road & Grove Road earlier today. As he had his arm stuck up in the air I presumed that he was not dead so I passed on by. Not very Christian I’m afraid. I felt no call to offer him a roof, a tent, a sandwich or my hard earned cash, just wished I had got a bucket of water.

Angiebaby
    Participant

That says more about you than it does about him.
    I hope the poor man’s alright.

zinger
    Participant

What would you have done Angiebabe? Phoned an ambulance? There are too many sick people & children with real illnesses needing NHS time. Ambulances have to queue outside A & E. I’m sorry, but I didn’t force him to take, inhale or inject anything into his body. I certainly was not alone.

Angiebaby
    Participant

Interesting – so where do you draw the line on ‘self inflicted’?
    How about the chap who climbs Snowdon and breaks his leg? Air ambulance is bloody expensive – I didn’t force him to climb up that mountain!
    The skiers? Boxers? Nobody forces them either!
    What about the woman who ate too many pies? Best not treat her heart condition! The smokers? Let them die!
    And don’t get me started on choking infants! After all, nobody forces them to stick that Lego brick in their mouth…..

zinger
    Participant

[quote quote=137332]Interesting – so where do you draw the line on ‘self inflicted’?
    How about the chap who climbs Snowdon and breaks his leg? Air ambulance is bloody expensive – I didn’t force him to climb up that mountain!
    The skiers? Boxers? Nobody forces them either!
    What about the woman who ate too many pies? Best not treat her heart condition! The smokers? Let them die!
    And don’t get me started on choking infants! After all, nobody forces them to stick that Lego brick in their mouth…..

[/quote]I suspect that each of those people bar the infant, has paid money into the economy to pay for their activities.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News