One way system under Stansty Bridge

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum One way system under Stansty Bridge

• Author

NJones
    Participant

@Mike Davies 2235 wrote:

As for me being “high and mighty”, I think I will leave others to decide, thanks.

I have decided.

Mike Davies
    Participant

@NJones 2258 wrote:

I have decided.

Oh good, I assume you have reading back some of your own posts then. Try not to take things to heart, chill, relax, it’s less stressful :-)

harry
    Participant

Is this open again 2 way?

Andy
    Participant

Yes. I have heard there will be a public meeting in January.

Chris
    Participant

Well fair play to the clowns sorry council. They have decided to paint the hand rail going under the bridge. Why couldnt they wait until after they had decided to permanmently alter the brdige? Also guess what colour they have decided to paint this rail in Wrexhams darkest corner.

wrexview
    Participant

Common sense would suggest white !

harry
    Participant

glad to see its open again, yet on saturday i did encounter an idiot in a focus coming thru the tunnel in the middle at high speed towards me, shame people like this ruin it

NJones
    Participant

@wrexview 2339 wrote:

Common sense would suggest white !

Wrexham council- common sense- don’t be daft. It’s black/ dark grey. Same colour as all the railing they have painted around Smithy Lane/ Box Lane area. they must some bulk paint in the workshop stores to use up.

Sam
    Participant

@Sam 1784 wrote:

Why the trial ? What are they hoping to prove ?

Sorry, if it ain’t broke, leave it well alone.

I’ve seen far too many ‘improvements’ over the last decade funded by the taxpayer’s of Wrexham go belly up. Generally ill thought out and poorly managed.

Sorry to drag this old thread up, but I/we could of saved the WCBC thousands !

Perhaps next time they should ask on Wrexham.com forums.

Rob
    Participant

Council Recommend Scrapping Stansty Tunnel One Way Scheme Idea | Wrexham.com – cant link to the report as was sent in rather than found on the council site.

However, it was amazing to read that making someone one way would lower the traffic usage ;)

I am sure if it was made no-way both ways then it would reduce to zero ! :D

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News

Police appeal after “considerable amount of damage” at local primary school

News