Nutters driving cars

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Nutters driving cars

• Author

harry
    Participant

Regarding this article Appeal After White Van Driver Threatens Man In Colliery Club Carpark | Wrexham.com

I too have witnessed some complete mentalists on the roads, only a few weeks a go a guy in a Audi jamp out his car on the B & Q rounderbout and started punching the passenger window of a Clio with a terrified woman inside because she cut him up.

Also seen other acts involving idiots thinking getting out their cars to verbally and physically abuse people is OK. But they need to remember they don’t know what the other person is capable of too, they may end up being knifed, extreme I know.

I mean really what the hell is wrong with people:confused::confused:

thewayneinspain
    Participant

If you have a camera phone take pictures.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I think the B&Q roundabout brings out the worst side of drivers. Nearly every time we use it at rush hour someone will change from the outside lane to the inside regardless of who is already there. It’s a nightmare!

AMA Express
    Participant

I average 2,000 miles a week and I’ve seen it all.

Always Expect The Unexpected.

Huw
    Participant

Its shocking but what will the Police actually do – not a lot.
    My elderly Mother/Father in Law have been threatened numerous times in the past couple of years by their out of control neighbours and what have the Police done – visited the neighbours once. Basically the Police have told my Mother/Father in Law that unless something happens theres not much they can do. Disgusting. So now they have to live in fear.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

If the police are unwilling to act can the council help? There are nuisance neighbour laws and it’s unbelievable that elderly people can be terrorised in their own homes.

zinger
    Participant

As far as I see it the Police have no power to do anything very much. That is the stock answer that they give to everyone. Even CCTV doesn’t give them enough evidence. It makes me so angry that he elderly can be threatened in this way.

Rondetto
    Participant

My car was broken into in December with £450 damage and things stolen from the glove compartment. They had the lads on CCTV but the crown prosecutor said that wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute them. So I’m left with paying
    for that damage myself while the get off scot free.

michellecook
    Participant

@Rondetto 5633 wrote:

My car was broken into in December with £450 damage and things stolen from the glove compartment. They had the lads on CCTV but the crown prosecutor said that wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute them. So I’m left with paying
    for that damage myself while the get off scot free.

We had a similar problem, our car was damaged and recovered by Police as it was unsecure. The lad that did it was 12 years old, the fact he is a traveller probably has a lot to do with him not being held accountable as well.

Rondetto
    Participant

It doesn’t give me any faith in reporting a crime to the Police any more. Having had to fork out to pay for damage to my car when they had the culprits on camera and let them go.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News