No Water – burst pipes

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum No Water – burst pipes

• Author

zinger
    Participant

A bit inconvenient being without water during a lock down. Thank you to Hafren Dyfrdwy for working all day to mend burst pipes.

I don’t complain about something that can’t be helped but there are a fair number of vulnerable self isolating pensioners in my street who have had no water all day.

We have had a number of phone calls from the company with a recorded message saying to press button 1. No idea what they were phoning about as we didn’t respond. The recording could have quite easily given a useful message first off. When there are so many fraudulent scam calls around you are told repeatedly not to press any buttons.

zinger
    Participant

Thank you so very much for the water found by my back door this morning.

guess that was what the phone calls were about but still ………..

George4
    Participant

11.30am Saturday- No water in Broughton Heights Pentre Broughton, any idea when it will be fixed.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News