No Haircuts for Six Months?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum No Haircuts for Six Months?

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

What will you do without a hairdresser until autumn?

Mrs Councillor X said i should do a comb over to hide my tonsure (never-hard : this is a monk style haircut so you don’t have to google) then i would look as handsome as these fine gents.

Andy
    Participant

Hair clippers grade 3.

billycoen
    Participant

The one on the left looks more like a syrup.

Matt
    Participant

Hair clippers grade 3 – wife.

Not sure who the bouffant boys squad are in Wrexham worried about unruly hair after 6 months. I thought a stylish haircut in Wrexham was getting a batman cut in Henry’s?

janeywxm
    Participant

I always do my husband’s hair with clippers.

I asked him to watch some youtube videos on how to hold the scissors correctly, how to cut and how to chip in for a messy textured cut. I have short hair anyway so let him have a go!

It actually turned out almost as good as the hairdressers and he is cutting it again in a week or two!

I think he missed his calling lol

Janey

Anonymous
    Inactive

A hero is someone who doesn’t read the Scum.

Matt
    Participant

I’m concerned that every day is a bad hair day for you everhard. It would explain current levels of grumpyness. Perhaps we could get Mrs X to offer you a free style consultation if you show us a picture of the celebrity you’d like to look like? David Beckham, Sir Tom Jones… There’s bound to be a lockdown workaround to the Barnet of your dreams.

Yes, we are well aware of the way the Sun’s bread is buttered, but for this thread it provides an interesting topic of conversation. Quite frankly constantly berating a paper and using it as an excuse not to add something interesting is a bit boring….

Kim Jong Un doesn’t read the Sun, neither was it likely that it could consider Pol Pott, Idi Amin, Ted Bundy or Genghis Khan amongst its readership – thus making your original statement problematic.

TimRegency
    Participant

“A hero is someone who doesn’t read the Scum.”

Can’t argue with that. A superhero is someone who uses the Sun as last resort toilet paper.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Scum is not read by heroes.

Councillor X
    Participant

This hero doesn’t read the sun Never-hard but I do use it to reference headlines.

I cannot wait until the end of the lockdown to get back to arguing with Matt because he isn’t the same these days.

Mrs Councillor X or Mrs Sweeney Todd as she is called wants to know how large the puddin bowl has to be to go over your big head.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News