No 1 Wrexham to Chester Bus

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum No 1 Wrexham to Chester Bus

• Author

MP1953
    Participant

justjojo2011
    Participant

Best I can figure is that the service will run normal from town to the ATS garage, and then a shuttle bus from there. Extra services will be put on for Darland kids, which is a laugh seeing as they all use the number 1 anyway rather than the actual school bus that is there for them that doesn’t turn up half the time.

danofthewibble
    Participant

Basically, if you’re going to Chester, it goes into the bypass after the old ATS garage. The shuttle bus takes you to the villages instead.

The school kids shouldn’t be using the service at all, if you ask me. Slows it down for everyone.

cmaj76
    Participant

School bus doesn’t have wifi like the sapphire bus

Rex Ham
    Participant

@cmaj76 16558 wrote:

School bus doesn’t have wifi like the sapphire bus

That’s a bit of hard luck then!

Katie H
    Participant

If you are travelling between Wrexham and Marford, then get off as normal :)

If you are travelling between Rossett and Rough Hill you should remain on the bus (that will be travelling down the bypass from junction 7) until the Chester Business Park, ring the bell, get off and then catch a bus that’s going to Wrexham, this will then take you through Pulford and Rossett way :)

Self explanatory :)

justjojo2011
    Participant

This is true. However, the bus is only in service for years 7 and 8. Years 9, 10 and 11 have to use the regular service otherwise they can’t get to school

@danofthewibble 16544 wrote:

Basically, if you’re going to Chester, it goes into the bypass after the old ATS garage. The shuttle bus takes you to the villages instead.

The school kids shouldn’t be using the service at all, if you ask me. Slows it down for everyone.

danofthewibble
    Participant

Now that I didn’t know. What a silly policy. A journey that usually takes 45 minutes can take up to twice as long with the school kids on.

Ferret
    Participant

@danofthewibble 16688 wrote:

Now that I didn’t know. What a silly policy. A journey that usually takes 45 minutes can take up to twice as long with the school kids on.

Er how do you expect them to get to school?

MP1953
    Participant

@Ferret 16692 wrote:

Er how do you expect them to get to school?

Go to a local school where they could walk ;) :eek::eek::eek::)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News