Ninja Cyclists

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ninja Cyclists

• Author

Andy
    Participant

I was turning right at Rhyd Broughton last night and at the last second spotted two “cyclists” oncoming at the last second and emergency stopped. They had no lights, dark clothing and all the reflectors had been removed.
    It was a close thing and the 2 teenagers didn’t seem to realise how close to serious injury they had come.
    I have asked the police in the past why they don’t enforce the law for cyclists and they just said it’s not priority.

gogledd
    Participant

Agree Andy and I am a regular cyclist and cycling instructor. It pains me to say that some cyclists are their own worst enemy when it comes to annoing other road users.

A hi- viz jacket costs less than a fiver and at least you can be seen if your wearing it. If the Police had to deal with a fatality perhaps it would become a higher priority.

pete
    Participant

There was a ninja car driver driving along the bypass this morning at about 6:30am with no headlights or tail lights :confused:

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News