NIMBY attitude in Wrexham.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum NIMBY attitude in Wrexham.

• Author

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I think you will have to agree to disagree. That’s the beauty of the forums, all have the right to say what they believe in. There are always two sides, sometimes more, and debate is how to polarise opinions which can help others to determine which argument best suits them.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@BenjaminM 7516 wrote:

Wayneinspain, my last word on the topic.
    I refer you to your comments posted on the forum regarding the Councillors forum panel where you state that:-
    A. Councillors would run scared from having questions put to them on a forum.
    B. Only Arfon Jones and Phil Wynn would agree to do it.

Are either or both of the above statements supposition on your part or factual ?
    If the answer to either or both is factual, where is the PROOF?
    See? What goes around comes around.
    Perhaps you would care to be less disparaging in future, unless of course you consider yourself to be omnipotent and beyond reproach.
    Practice what you wish others to do before criticism spouts forth
    ps. There are many other instances I could cite but I think I have made my point.

So before you said ” I have lost count of the number of times that he has made statements like’ I think,but I have no proof’ in his posts.” but you can’t provide one example. Not exactly flattering yourself in mathmatics skills, are you? As it happens it’s from personal experience over the last 8 years campaigning to save the football club. Or isn’t the football club worth saving?

Why not actually argue your case, rather than name calling?

Explain why people who care for their community are wrong in campaigning to make it better or keep it good?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News