New Yellow Lines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Yellow Lines

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Plenty of money to spend on new yellow lines on the junction of Egerton Walk and Chester Road , not even the narrow version but the full fat wide ones. Surprised the pot holes along Chester Road didn’t cause the paint to spill ! Who prioritises yellow lines over filling pot holes ?

wrexview
    Participant

Now some businesses in town have discovered they can’t have deliveries because of newly painted yellow lines on the pavement! Someone in Council must take the responsibility for this. Any new prohibition orders should have been published and approved. Looks like more money to be spent burning them off!

BenjaminM
    Participant

You’re talking to yourself again wrexview!just ask yourself a serious question, “is this really a serious topic to instigate a thread about or am I really doing it to add to the multitude of other irrelevant threads I’ve started in the past?”

pete
    Participant

I saw the messages on Twitter about the “new” lines but if you look on Google Streetview they were there before (including the no loading stripes).

Agree about the lack of publicity about statutory notices, as far as I’m aware they’re not published online and the only way to find out is to look for the A4 piece of paper tied to a lampost (which sometimes appears after it’s too late anyway) or keep buying The Leader and hope it’s in there.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News