New Wrexham.com Site

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Wrexham.com Site

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Hyperlinks inserted into threads are no longer obvious as such.

Rondetto
    Participant

There aren’t any hyperlinks or tags above, that needs to be added.

Taffy
    Participant

I haven’t seen a “New Posts” tab as of yet. Will one be included?

R T
    Keymaster

Yes – there are a few minor changes filtering through on the front and backend , will add the ‘new posts’ bit to the todo as that is a handy function!

dale
    Participant

Works ok on iPad, doesn’t seem to display correctly on my iPhone (some links missing).

The background is too bright and is quite straining on the eyes, similar complaints have been directed at the new bbc website too.

Sheefag
    Participant

No post preview button leads to loads of unnecessary editing.
    Twitter links on right don’t work – ‘This content failed to load.’

Eg; If I click @Kirsty_Williams, the link works however if I click the @Wrexham link below, the above error message occurs.

Kirsty Williams
    @KirstyWilliams_
    12 hours ago

@wrexham
    who owns argos car park on plas coch?

Rondetto
    Participant

Still no tags or hyperlinks, when are they coming?

jimbow
    Participant

Give the man a chance Ron. He’s been to Wembley and is obviously still suffering from shock.

Rondetto
    Participant

Ha ha!!!! It might take some time then….maybe a year or two.

R T
    Keymaster

…and the rest! Newport took a year :)

Second tranche of updates is underway and the todo list for the third is already growing!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News