New shop opens in Pen y Bryn

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New shop opens in Pen y Bryn

• Author

weasel
    Participant

The new Polish supermarket opened today in Pen y Bryn….It is VERY good…Marvellous Deli too !!!
    Worth having a look !!!

Huw
    Participant

I’ll be sure to make this a priority of mine!

Daave63
    Participant

Do I smell a whiff of sarcasm there Huw mate?

dagg
    Participant

My wife had heard someone mention they refused to serve someone who wasn’t Polish, but the same was said about the Portuguese cafe in Hightown a couple of years ago. Someone causing problems.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=109782]Do I smell a whiff of sarcasm there Huw mate?

[/quote]

I have to admit I have never been in a Polish shop in Wrexham, is everybody welcome in them ??

bobinog287
    Participant

I don’t see why not MP1953

99DylanJones
    Participant

They are commercial operators looking at the quality if the Pen y Bryn shop they will welcome any custom. Astonished anyone would say they could not be served. If true there must be a good reason.

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=109795]They are commercial operators looking at the quality if the Pen y Bryn shop they will welcome any custom. Astonished anyone would say they could not be served. If true there must be a good reason.[/quote]

Or someone has an agenda……

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=109794]I don’t see why not MP1953

[/quote]

I guess so, but as I say I have never been in a polish shop/supermarket and I personally don’t know anyone else that has, there is no reason/prejudice or anything it’s just something I have never done maybe as I only notice Polish people going into them which is why I ask. no agenda sheefag.

Sheefag
    Participant

It’s not all about you Huw.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News