New Houses Rhostyllen

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Houses Rhostyllen

• Author

99DylanJones
    Participant

I would not even want to visit anyone if they had a house on the proposed site in Rhostyllen never mind live there. The site has massive contamination and over the years caused huge problems for residents in West Grove, Rosemary Crescent and Esless as the drains overflowed with chemicals from the foundry. The only good thing about the foundry was is was so polluting that there were never any rats as they had been poisoned off.
    Council Officers and Members need to look up their own reports over the years about drains, pollution and sick workers.

99DylanJones
    Participant

I would like to challenge the Esclusham Community Council or Council Member Mark Pritchard for Rhostyllen to respond to the concerns expressed in my earlier Posting.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Clr Pritchard has been contacted directly by email and still no response — why doesn’t anyone wish to respond!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News

College students hosting Wrexham football themed charity dinner for local causes

News

RSPCA urges a radical rethink of animals’ rights as part of ‘For Every Kind’ campaign

News

Wrexham to host to second stage of Tour of Britain Women

News

Man “arrested on suspicion of wounding” after “public order incident” in city centre

News