New chatbot

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New chatbot

• Author

anon
    Participant

Council considering chatbot, does this mean people will get a reply as apposed to emails being ignored by the council.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=170252]Council considering chatbot, does this mean people will get a reply as apposed to emails being ignored by the council.[/quote]

Thank you for your message. We are unable to respond but we will answer your post before the end of the year.
    Your message is important to us.

Matt
    Participant

Seeing as the majority of important emails to the council require very specific responses from specific departments or people. I’m not sure what a chat bot will do other than be a glorified FAQ of information you can already find on the departmental pages.

Like I don’t think Chat Bot would like FOIs.

DerekJackson
    Participant

“Due to the untimely request that you have made on this subject all of my human colleagues are unable to furnish me with information that would be relevant to your request for assistance, it will be moved from my automated response to one that is parked in our new fully automated filing system that will determine the priority rating that either my fellow chat bot can respond to our when a relevant officer becomes available you will be contacted.”

“If you are unable to wait you many be better off trying to phone and press 1 for English 2 for Welsh followed by # followed by button 1 – 10 depending on which Department followed by one of 5 buttons depending on level of urgency followed by 1 to leave a message for one of my Auto Bot colleagues, 2. To get an email, 3. Details for the address to send a letter, 4. To try and speak with someone – if you decide on this option go and make a cup of tea and sandwich as the you are currently number 10 in the que and the average wait time is 2 hours.”

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News