New Businesses Opened

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Businesses Opened

• Author

justjojo2011
    Participant

@MadMan 1364 wrote:

Why is it a student noodle bar the thai noodle bar caters to a range of ages. Should be grateful its not another pound shop, betting shop and off lisence even if it does not appeal to you.

Whenever I go anywhere near the thai noodle bar, its full of students. I would be more grateful if it was something that was actually worthwhile.

KKOB
    Participant

Well, it must be worthwhile if it’s full of customers, whether they’re students or not.

Liam
    Participant

I like the Try Thai noodle bar where Ragazzi used to be, food is good and it’s something a bit different. Wouldn’t see any harm in a second one either it’s not as bad as having two Greggs (or three if you’re in Wrexham). The outdoor dining area is something a bit different too. Doesn’t matter who the customers are as long as it’s prosperous.

justjojo2011
    Participant

@KKOB 1368 wrote:

Well, it must be worthwhile if it’s full of customers, whether they’re students or not.

from my point of view, it’s not worthwhile at all. Just another place for people to sit and eat and have a drink. Because we don’t have enough of those already

MadMan
    Participant

There is currently work going on where mortgageworld use to be and burger king, which has already been mentioned by wrexview any news yet?

JonnyP
    Participant

On Wrexham Council website planning permission pages for last week, following planning permission has been submitted:

8-12 Regent Street Wrexham / Change Of Use Of Basement Area Retail Space To Restaurant And Alterations To Entrance Doors

This is the basement floor of the old Woolworths store and looking at the details/plans on the web ….looks like a Chinese Buffet restaurant is looking to open there…..yum yum

wrexview
    Participant

Looks like the old Burger King could become a Bookmakers. Bether than an empty shop I suppose.

MadMan
    Participant

Betfred is meant to be going there if it is approved we already have two i’m surprised another subway hasn’t gone there or gregg’s. The Cheque Centre is next to where Barclays use to be.

MadMan
    Participant

Sleepy Panda is not as good as it use to be and the other i was never keen on so i hope this one is lovely.

justjojo2011
    Participant

Ya know that reputation Wrexham has of being pubs and pounds shops? That is about to be dismissed when Wrexham gets a new reputation of pubs and eateries.

More restaurants/cafe’s/eating places and bookies are NOT what Wrexham needs. Or am I the only one who sees that?

Last time I went to sleepy panda I waited over 30 minutes for my food and when it did arrive, it was cold.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News