New Broadcast Centre Brings BBC Wales ‘Closer To Audiences’ : MY ARSE!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Broadcast Centre Brings BBC Wales ‘Closer To Audiences’ : MY ARSE!!

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

New Broadcast Centre Brings BBC Wales ‘Closer To Audiences’

How does it, Cardiff is still a million miles away from Wrexham [thank-god] it may as well broadcast from the moon, I still wouldn’t watch it!

Sheefag
    Participant

It’s a lovely city though, much nicer and more cosmopolitan than anything in the north.

AMA Express
    Participant

Isn’t it boyo ! Baaaaaaaaaaaa !

Born Acorn
    Participant

I think this might be why the article was posted on Wrexham.com ;)

R T
    Keymaster

There is further information today put out by the BBC that says the impact could be as high as £1.1bn and around 1,900 jobs in the overall package and associated knock on benefits.

Not bad!

AMA Express
    Participant

Like the 1000+ jobs being created at the prison ?

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=103359]There is further information today put out by the BBC that says the impact could be as high as £1.1bn and around 1,900 jobs in the overall package and associated knock on benefits.

Not bad!

[/quote]

Exactly Rob, but not up ere!!

bobo the clown
    Participant

It depends who they think their audience is. It’ll be lovely for Cardiff (which IS a nice city tbf) & Newport & Swansea and the Valleys. It may even offer a service to the Plaid areas.

If does nowt for up here. Which is why, if you drive around you’ll see masses of aerials all pointing toward Winter Hill. Only where that signal isn’t attainable or overridden by relays is that not the case.

Meanwhile S4C continues to pee & moan about underfunding despite moving OUT of Cardiff to be closer to IT’S audience while it produces programmes 50% of which have officially recorded audience figure so low that they are statistically zero.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor