Nearest booze shop over the border?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Nearest booze shop over the border?

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Help needed please.

Fat Daz is hiring a van to go to England to buy cheap booze. Does anyone know the closest to Rhos please?

Bigbrother
    Participant

Over the border from Rhos you say.

Penycae ?

David Thomas
    Participant

St Martin’s for the white lightning, probably save 50p a bottle so get plenty while you’re there. Unless you’ve panic bought before the ruling comes in.

Another tax IMO, same as sugar tax where multi packs are now cheaper than individual bars so I eat four bars instead of one!

dewi73
    Participant

Just nipped over to Sealand Rd Asda as I was in the area, savings added up to over £20 compared to Asda Wrexham

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=182522]Just nipped over to Sealand Rd Asda as I was in the area, savings added up to over £20 compared to Asda Wrexham[/quote]

Thank you. We will be over there in the morning. Maybe they have loo roll too

Andy
    Participant

Aldi and Morrisons Oswestry are 20 minute drive away.

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=182594]Aldi and Morrisons Oswestry are 20 minute drive away.[/quote]

Cheers Andy I will try to get there before Borris locks me up for 4 months

Andy
    Participant

I can home deliver at reasonable rates ;-)

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=182634]I can home deliver at reasonable rates ;-)[/quote]

Thank you but none of us like liver

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News