MP for McDonalds

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum MP for McDonalds

• Author

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Political motivated attacks on Ms Atherton are seen for what they are, the same suspects clearly have an axe to grind and sound quite pathetic.

Still no apology Matt? Shame on you!

Lilly

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ Andrewmackembailey – You sound like a jealous jumped up local Politician. Surprise to surprise your from the Labour Party.

I’d love to hear your views on Tony Blair and his illegal wars. I’d love to hear your views on WAGs refusal to assist the workers Financially at Rowan foods…Drakeford’s response was ‘I’ll write a letter to Boris’ LOL
    I’d love to heAr your views on anti Semitic values rife within the Labour Party?

Lilly

Matt
    Participant

Truth, not fussed about Drakeford – I’m skeptical of the currently elected Welsh Government – always have been.

As for Piers Morgan, still not a fan from his phone hacking days. Some people might be lapping up his schtick, but a leopard doesn’t change his spots. I don’t watch a single second of political TV or in fact any TV based news programming whatsoever.

The profanity was initially delivered by yourself in acronym form and if you used it, it clearly means you can’t take faux offence at it being written in its full form.

It’s been edited now to stop snowflakes like yourself from being triggered anyway.

Lilly – I have a single response to you – LOL

janeywxm
    Participant

If Sarah Atherton had blocked all replies then she would have more credibility!

The fact that she still allows replies from allies and friends makes it quite clear she has only blocked criticism!

Worst MP Wrexham has ever had or possibly will ever have!

Janey

Anonymous
    Inactive

Political motivated defences of Ms Atherton are seen for what they are, the same suspects clearly have an axe to grind and sound quite pathetic.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Ohhh Dear Matt, you have been found out haven’t you…😋

A simply ‘sorry’ for getting your facts wrong would have done, but not you Matt, you really think your above all that don’t you?

So my only words for you Matt will be “still no apology Matt”.

Your a Momentum supporting, brexit hating cry-baby and I enjoy slurping your tears LOL

Lilly

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ Neverhard LOL

Ps…good people of Wrexham.com just pause and think for a moment…what type of man would publicly call himself ‘everhard’..?

Lilly

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good people of Wrexham.com just pause and think for a moment…what type of man/woman/transgender would publicly call another contributor, ” a Momentum supporting, brexit hating cry baby and I enjoy slurping your tears LOL”, “slurping your tears”? what would a therapist make of such a statement I wonder?

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ neverhard LOL

Truthbeknown
    Participant

Matt, I may be a few things but am not and never will be a “Snowflake” Please, no need for the edit, I can swear as much as the next person, usually find acronym’s a bit more subtle and I was raised to be polite, even to idiots and keyboard warriors.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

MMA Event coming to north east Wales this weekend!

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans for new studio flat above Wrexham fast food restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News