MP for McDonalds

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum MP for McDonalds

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Also RE: 4 nations should be acting in a joined up manner during the current pandemic.

I completely reject this idea otherwise this would be Barmouth and not just Bournemouth
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-53176717

Easing of lockdown is completely out of control in England.

https://news.sky.com/story/brixton-15-officers-injured-and-police-cars-smashed-after-street-party-12014423

Meanwhile everyone in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland remain calm and responsible.

BenjaminM
    Participant

Bigbrother, I notice that you have a penchant (save you looking it up – a strong inclination) to draw attention to what you perceive to be incorrect usage of punctuation and grammar in other persons posts.
    I think the difference between you and I is that I know the meaning of words I choose to use without recourse to a dictionary beforehand.

BenjaminM
    Participant

“I clearly posted information from her website relating to the fact that she doesn’t respond to individual emails” states Matt.
    Unusually for Matt, who is not know for brevity, selectively chose to omit certain parts that didn’t fit with his narrative. The full sentence is as follows:
    “I have therefore made it my policy not to respond individually to email campaigns. Instead, I will aim to post my responses on the campaign responses section of my website.”
    Tell me me Matt, where does it state that she won’t respond on personal matters?

Matt
    Participant

Don’t be so naive, you know it’s a blanket coverall so as to excuse a lack of response to topics she considers critical of herself or not playing to her agenda. There are people who emailed her at the beginning of the year – still awaiting responses.

I also find it amusing that you find fault in bigbrother nitpicking at your grammar when you yourself decide to nitpick at my chosen style of delivery. Neither of which have anything to do with the key messages in question.

Of course attacking the usual length of my posts is a far easier argument than defending the likes of the Bournemouth debacle.

If you want an all 4 countries approach, should we open up all the Welsh beaches tomorrow and unleash all hell?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5742222/exmouth-beach-brawl-sunbathers-fight/

Matt
    Participant

I stand corrected on one point, apparently some absolute f*ckwits decided to have a mass brawl on Ogmore beach in South Wales.

Will be interesting to see if Hancock is good to his threat and will end up putting beaches on lockdown.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Does Matt work for the BBC? The use of selective quotes to misinform and deceive is a pretty poor show Matt, you should apologise…! But on reflection this is what the LEFT are good at, next you will be quoting from some dodgy dossier.
    Lilly

Matt
    Participant

Until proven otherwise, Atherton has a wall of defence around her preventing a large number of constituents from getting in touch with her or her actually needing to be obliged to reply to them.

If she was actually open and accessible then speculation would not need to be made as to her availability as a public servant to all of her constituents and not just a select few.

MP1953
    Participant

Sarah Atherton has, quite rightly in my opinion, stated she will not respond to twitter posts. If constituents have a problem that necessitates contacting her, courtesy surely demands that it is done in an appropriate manner, not a limited character tweet. Tweets inevitably attract derogatory posts, open to all and sundry.
    She is open to emails and telephone contact, as is proper and in my experience responds in a timely manner.
    Irrespective of whether she received your vote or not, she is our representative in Westminster and deserves the respect that the position warrants.
    Furthermore, I am total harmony with what she said at PMQ’s yesterday, that the 4 nations should be acting in a joined up manner during the current pandemic.
    However vituperate you wish to make your posts Matt, just make sure they’re factual (in less than 280 characters please).

Well said Benjamin

Rex Ham
    Participant

I’ll be brief. A friend has written to Sarah Atherton on three occasions with legitimate concerns and has not received a reply to any of them.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

I’ll be briefer have sent two letters to Ms Atherton and received two prompt replies.

Still no apology from you Matt…?

Lilly

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News