Mountain Warehouse…Next to go ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Mountain Warehouse…Next to go ?

• Author

weasel
    Participant

Mountain Warehouse in Island Green have got sale signs up……Everything must be sold by September…YIKES…1

AMA Express
    Participant

They have their sales as often as DFS.

AquaMagic
    Participant

I wouldn’t surprise me if it did close though. Most budget clothes shops of this sort are based in out of town areas.
    They will probably just relocate like Peacocks.

AquaMagic
    Participant

Or it may just close like store 21!

Horseskin
    Participant

Staff assured me they were not closing or going but changing from a pure end of line discount store to one that has new stock as well.

Rondetto
    Participant

They relocated to Island Green last year from Eagles Meadow and immediately sales shot up, so I can’t aee them
    closing having multiplied their revenue by moving. Watch this space as some of the units in Eagles meadow’s lease
    comes up and we may see more relocating.

pete
    Participant

I thought the ‘standard’ Mountain Warehouse on Eagles Meadow closed and they opened an ‘outlet’ store at Island Green instead. Sounds like they’re swapping back to the standard format.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News