May 4th voting

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum May 4th voting

• Author

Penycae
    Participant

Im stuck in between who to vote for in my local area. Do i stick with what i know or try a new candidate who has simply downgraded our current councilor. How do i find out what they can offer our community

Daave63
    Participant

Hi Peny,

I would respectfully suggest, that if you are asking this question on the 1st that it may be too late for you, but check out the great info that’s been posted on wmx.com, read the candidates leaflets and watch the news. If all that fails ask your mam.
    But don’t forget, on Thursday 4th May, The final frontier is with you! Ha!

ps, Peny, are you the entire village or just one individual with the same name?

alynpen-y-cae
    Participant

Hello Penycae, having read your post, I would note the following the current councillors have a proven track record, it is important to realise you there are two wards Pen-Y-Cae which covers Eitha or the lower part of the village and Pen-Y-Cae and Ruabon South which covers the top part of the village.

In suggesting you might want to consider the current councillors they have a proven track record for supporting the village and also have the experience.

At times we may wish to consider a change but I would say that should be more on the back of when nothing has been done to show any form of improvement.

If you live the Pen-y=Cae part (eitha), I would say there is but one Candidate, he is independent and indeed has run his campaign with some integrity and dignity

Interested
    Participant

I do think the Penycae councillor has served his ward well and out of those standing he clearly deserves the votes. I disagree with the other though. Time for a change there I think. Just think her performance on the Executive board has been poor as have all the Independents. Hope for a change in administration please Wrexham.

I do want to wish all the candidates well though…not easy putting yourselves in the firing line.

AMA Express
    Participant

[img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/KayaKoyuWalker/Vote%20Muppet.jpg[/img]

Councillor X
    Participant

Just put an “X” in the box ~wink wink~

Penycae
    Participant

Which 1 thou

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News

“Disrespectful” easter egg hunt in cemetery cancelled after backlash

News