Masked protesters picket prison site

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Masked protesters picket prison site

• Author

wxmlad
    Participant

Shame swampy & his mates never had a job to go to.

Makes a change from fracking i suppose!

cmaj76
    Participant

It’s a bit late in the day to be protesting now

zinger
    Participant

They might be asked to reserve a room.

Born Acorn
    Participant

I hear they moved on to protest the building of Sainsbury’s on a site of Roman archaeological importance, followed by protesting the building of the A483 bypass….

zinger
    Participant

On a more serious note. Who is paying for the police presence & the wagon drivers time? The taxpayers are, that’s who. Peaceful protests are all very well but who pays the price.

wxmlad
    Participant

NWP Now have a minibus full of 6/8 officers sitting in a layby opposite the prison site……not a protester in site!

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=99384]NWP Now have a minibus full of 6/8 officers sitting in a layby opposite the prison site……not a protester in site!

[/quote]

And I bet you’d be one of the first to complain if the Police turned up after the trouble kicked off !

wxmlad
    Participant

[quote quote=99403]And I bet you’d be one of the first to complain if the Police turned up after the trouble kicked off ![/quote]

Just stating a fact Old Bean!

bobo the clown
    Participant

Apparently advertised on line for a while. To be a 4 day protest. They got 5 people, for one day. Tossers.

I assume one & the same with the Fracking protesters. Though maybe these guys are all so self focused they don’t even cope with each other.

cmaj76
    Participant

[quote quote=99438]Apparently advertised on line for a while. To be a 4 day protest. They got 5 people, for one day. Tossers.

I assume one & the same with the Fracking protesters. Though maybe these guys are all so self focused they don’t even cope with each other.

[/quote]

Then you assume wrong

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Voter registration for May’s Police and Crime Commissioner elections closes today

News

Have your say on Wrexham Council’s online services!

News

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News