Mark Prandle

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Mark Prandle

• Author

summerhill
    Participant

Well said Janey

harry
    Participant

Nah sheefag, then again I’m not the one on my soapbox moaning about how he was treated but doing nothing…… Bucko

Sheefag
    Participant

You’re an inspiration to us all Harry, I wish I was you.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Update on Marks health- he was admitted to hospital beginning of the week and had had to have a number of toes amputated due to gangrene. This is a harsh reality of life (if yiu can call it a life)very often for people who end up with a life of drugs and drink to the point were their life is not their own but one controlled by substances (drink or drugs)
    Why on earth couldn’t the courts or relevant authorities take Mark in under a Place of Safety Order?

dagg
    Participant

Likeable fellow never had a problem with him. But he will never change.

cmaj76
    Participant

Back in town and intimidating people already.

Matt
    Participant

I’m pretty sure the townsfolk are already experiencing enough intimidation from the litter fine rent-a-mob to be bothered about lil ole Marky Prandle.

janeywxm
    Participant

He’s been around town for a few weeks, usually sitting on the bench by the traffic lights on Grosvenor Road. I’ve not seen him doing anything wrong but have never been bothered by him anyway. He comes up to me but is always polite and friendly!

I’m more concerned about the drug and alcohol users around Moneypenny area and Maesgwyn park lately! Bottles of empty methadone lying around, needles, empty cans and human faeces!

Despite the local councillor Phil Wynn being contacted by a number of residents he never replies! Guess we will all remember that next time we vote!

Janey

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News