Mark Prandle

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Mark Prandle

• Author

H
    Participant

[quote quote=99560]Getting back to the point, I don’t have a particular problem with Mark P but for the sake of the Town’s image and visitors perception, I’m glad he’s not allowed in the Town centre but agree there are far worse who need dealing with. I too hope MP gets the help he needs but fear he’s too far gone.

[/quote]

Instead of worrying about what Mark Prandle says about our town, i would be more concerned about what people like ‘miserableoldbugger’ and his/her ignorant comments say about our town.

KidA
    Participant

Apologies for trying to keep on topic . I deliberately ignored MOB’s comments as I am sure the post is designed to spark outrage whilst the author delights in the heated responses it receives. The post is idiotic, ill informed, inflammatory and not worthy of comment, except I just did. Happy now😉

dagg
    Participant

Like I said, I have never had a problem with Mark. But if the police had put the same effort catching the arsonist
    and other d@@k head’s, the town might be a better place.

Sheefag
    Participant

I think Dagg has nailed it to be honest, this isn’t the PR coup that NWP were hoping for.
    More old fashioned policing and less Spin Doctors please, the punters aren’t falling for it anymore.

locallad
    Participant

Why should people give him their money to go a buy drugs.He had a flat by me let every Tom, dick & Harry stay there,& not pay his rent. These people get well looked after in wxm with 3 meals a day.If they don’t accept the support on offer to them that’s their fault.

harry
    Participant

Lots of people here offering to help him out I see…. Oh wait, it’s just a load of criticism for the police and the council who have already said they trained to help him.

Typical – moan but do bugger all about anything, words are empty without action!

Sheefag
    Participant

Living at yours now is he Harry?
    Didn’t think so bucko.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

Mark obviously is comfortable in his lifestyle and those of us familiar with him know what to expect off him ( in terms of verbal harassment ) I remember a story though concerning him begging for money for “food” upon when someone gave him a bag of chips, his reaction…throw them in a bin and scowl.

summerhill
    Participant

Mark suffers from bad press,he is a junky and does not hide the fact . He needs money for his next fix,then chips don’t know what set Mark on this course in life,but I’m not the person to tell anyone elsewhere how to live. Let him come into the town centre and ask. people can always say no . Ban Heģgarty and Snell that would do more good

janeywxm
    Participant

There are worse people in town than Marky Prandle!!! Maybe the council and police should take note! Marky Prandle might be seen as a pest by some but I hope you have realised by now that he is also a very prominent and well-liked person in Wrexham!!!

I knew Marky before he went off the rails and when he was in the army. He was a well dressed young man, polite and a bit of a rum lad but very popular and friendly! He always comes up to me and always says sorry in advance for asking for some money. I never give him any but if I have been shopping I will crack open a pack of biscuits or crisps and give him something to eat. He is always grateful and says thanks.

It’s a joke that the Polish drinkers, the people doing drugs in open can get away with it but Marky is picked on! I’ve lost count how many times I smell cannabis being smoked in town – and never a policeman around to complain to either!!!

Give the guy a break and try something else to help him, surely the psychiatric services must have some power! I believe he has schizophrenia so mental health act could apply?
    Janey

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News