Mark Prandle

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Mark Prandle

• Author

summerhill
    Participant

Shouldn’t the Police be spending time and money banning the druggies in and around Rhosddu, or catching car arsonists rather than bringing a soft target like Mark to court,it shows just how much they are out of touch with the people of Wrexham,are the homeless in the Wallich too tough to tackle.

dagg
    Participant

I have been approached many times by Mark, never had a problem with him if I didn’t have any loose change always polite.

99DylanJones
    Participant

What a tragic story about Mark Prandle a person who has served in our armed forces yet is living on the street/Ty Nos (if he can get in). Surely the Court and other agencies should have been looking at what help could be provided rather than fineing him — where does a homeless person get funds to pay a court fine!
    Rather than the Council see him as a problem why don’t they help him- on whose conscientious will his life be on if he does not make it through the winter.
    Is Mark really such a problem in town ‘begging’ – what about those people who accost shoppers when they are walking in town trying to sell credit cards, Talk Talk phones, Charity beggars and many more — these are far more aggressive than Mark yet the Council do nothing.
    Why wont the Council wake up to these social issues- how many people do we need in doorways, how many deaths on the streets from the homeless community.
    A really big shame to those people in ‘authority’ who think a court fine is a solution to a social problem.

summerhill
    Participant

Well said 99DylanJones let’s hope Wrexham can look after their own and not use them to gain Brownie points as the Police seem to be very. doing in this case

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

Hmmm, whilst I agree with the sentiment by 99DJ I cannot correlate that to the petition started by Luke Evans to bring swarms of immigrants to Wrexham. If the council agree to that it just shows that they would rather look after these than there own.
    It beats me why these terrorists would want to come and live in the land of the infidels (non-believers) any way

BenjaminM
    Participant

[quote quote=99532]Hmmm, whilst I agree with the sentiment by 99DJ I cannot correlate that to the petition started by Luke Evans to bring swarms of immigrants to Wrexham. If the council agree to that it just shows that they would rather look after these than there own.
    It beats me why these terrorists would want to come and live in the land of the infidels (non-believers) any way

[/quote]

One of, if not the most disgusting post I have read in a very long time.

cmaj76
    Participant

[quote quote=99532]Hmmm, whilst I agree with the sentiment by 99DJ I cannot correlate that to the petition started by Luke Evans to bring swarms of immigrants to Wrexham. If the council agree to that it just shows that they would rather look after these than there own.

[/quote]

What a completely moronic statement, you are everything that is wrong with the world, uneducated and intolerant.

cmaj76
    Participant

Also nothing to do with the original post

janeywxm
    Participant

[quote quote=99533]

Hmmm, whilst I agree with the sentiment by 99DJ I cannot correlate that to the petition started by Luke Evans to bring swarms of immigrants to Wrexham. If the council agree to that it just shows that they would rather look after these than there own.

One of, if not the most disgusting post I have read in a very long time.

[/quote]

Surely that was a troll post and not meant to be taken seriously????

Janey

KidA
    Participant

Getting back to the point, I don’t have a particular problem with Mark P but for the sake of the Town’s image and visitors perception, I’m glad he’s not allowed in the Town centre but agree there are far worse who need dealing with. I too hope MP gets the help he needs but fear he’s too far gone.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News