Mankind in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Mankind in Wrexham

• Author

Alunh
    Participant

For the uninitiated, this will mean very little but for those in the know…….Mankind hits Wrexham tonight. US wrestler, Mankind aka Cactus Jack, aka Dude Love is in town for the Comic thing in Glyndwr (Sunday). I know this because my son is driving him from Newcastle to Wrexham and then on from here to Manchester. The only problem appears to be fitting him in the car because he’s a monster!!

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I had no idea who he was so I googled him. He is a bit big. Hope the car had a sun roof!

Born Acorn
    Participant

Wasn’t Chris Jericho in town last week? We’ll have the whole WWE turning up if this carries on!

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@Born Acorn 6064 wrote:

Wasn’t Chris Jericho in town last week? We’ll have the whole WWE turning up if this carries on!

It would be great if they all turned up together. A barrier of burly men, what better deterrent against roof top shenanigans!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News