Majestic Wine

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Majestic Wine

• Author

moggsie
    Participant

Maureen (Gray)…your country needs you !!!

Get yourself over to Majestic Wine on Mold Rd & give us your insite into the state of the nation.

Rate their nibbles & tasting “Events”

Maybe leave the car on the drive.

xx

Chris
    Participant

Is this an advert?

moggsie
    Participant

I have no affiliation.:D

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Hello Mr Moggies,
    I do have an affliction thou, it tends to flare up at this time of year, but I find that a good flush with J’s fluid in all my downstairs areas and garden and it clears up in no time.

As for the Majestic, I used to go there on a Saturday morning and watch films such as Flash GORDONS, the Double DIAMOND Deckers and some Swedish pirate thing with Captain Carl Sberg!! So apart from relocating to Mold Road, nothing’s really changed!! Nice nipbles though!!

Andy
    Participant

Do you mean “Here Come The Double Deckers” ? Possibly drinking Double Diamond has clouded your memory?

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Oh yes Andrew, ‘Here comes the double deckers’ one of my favourites, always thought I would find an old bus to play with in Jaquseys scrap yard!
    I called in there the other day after the Majestic, its a bit smarter now than it was in my day, nice tarmac, all the cars lined up neat and the office is really smart, apparently David Cameron was visiting, well that’s what the neon sign said anyway!

Andy
    Participant

I like how we have lots of empty, To-Let, boarded up shops in Wrexham so they built another one on Mold road.

moggsie
    Participant

My only problem with the new conurbation around this area is that the b**gers demolished my favorite railway footbridge. This was the place that a few of us came to grips with the daemonic Capt. C. Sberg. ( Special sort ).

He thrashed us soundly, which is what we rightly deserved. Staggering back to Yale XI form across Kirbys forecourt to receive the DD grades which served us well(ish)

I’m expecting to raid the bins around the back of Majestic sometime soon in the remote hope that I will find some delectable, slightly aged parachute canopies.
    :mad:

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News

“Disrespectful” easter egg hunt in cemetery cancelled after backlash

News