Maesgwyn Miners Rescue Centre

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Maesgwyn Miners Rescue Centre

• Author

zinger
    Participant

Link didn’t work. Company Index)

zinger
    Participant

Typed it out that time. Google JJ Properties wrexham & it is in the link with Companies in the uk

thewayneinspain
    Participant

Yes this is what I’ve got too…

Details of JJ Properties’s Mortgages and Charges…

Date Registered: 20/06/2012
    Date Created:18/06/2012
    Legal Charge
    MG01
    Neville Dickens And Jean Dickens

It’s annoying (although not surprising) that the misleader and the local councillors have not picked up on this in public.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

btw the developers both live locally and are called Jamie and John Sheffield.

zinger
    Participant

Know that but there was no phone number, email number or website address which was a bit suspicious. Might have taken things at face value otherwise. Messes around with cars too.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    zinger;4246 wrote:
    Know that but there was no phone number, email number or website address which was a bit suspicious. Might have taken things at face value otherwise. Messes around with cars too.

This is Nev Dickens. You should always be suspicious. :)

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Please excuse my ignorance but is this new company, less than 12 months old, a holding company? It seems to have little capital. I have more than £2 in my bank account!

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@Welsh Dresser 4259 wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance but is this new company, less than 12 months old, a holding company? It seems to have little capital. I have more than £2 in my bank account!

just a bog standard company created for less than 100 quid with two of those pounds going as capital

it’s likely to have to have more cash in the bank, but really this is a company that is controlled by Nev Dickens in all but name..

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Isn’t that a tad naughty?

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@Welsh Dresser 4264 wrote:

Isn’t that a tad naughty?

Ethically yes (this is nev dickens afterall so no surprises) but legally all above board

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News