Lucas is a Gonner

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Lucas is a Gonner

• Author

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ Tim…many thanks for clearing that up, my dad takes Ramipril blood pressure medication, so its handy to know. However I am confident that the NHS has not issued a formal alert. The thing to remember about pharmacies, is in the main they are private company’s with possibly their own agenda?

@ BenjaminM…The mandate from the country was to LEAVE, the mandate of the fine people of Wrexham was to LEAVE….what clearer message does Lucas need?? We are heading for a hard or no deal brexit and the people we should blame are the traitors who have consistently undermined OUR democracy, supported by the media such as the BBC and Chanel 4 et al. Again the remoners make themselves sound pathetic.

Lilly

BenjaminM
    Participant

@ BenjaminM…The mandate from the country was to LEAVE, the mandate of the fine people of Wrexham was to LEAVE….what clearer message does Lucas need?? We are heading for a hard or no deal brexit and the people we should blame are the traitors who have consistently undermined OUR democracy, supported by the media such as the BBC and Chanel 4 et al. Again the remoners make themselves sound pathetic.

Lilly[/quote]

As I said before Lily – deluded!!

Llayby lilly
    Participant

So BenjaminM…..correct me if I’m wrong….

The UK voted to Leave the EU? Answer resounding YES.

Wrexham voted to leave the EU? Answer resounding YES.

who’s deluded?

I fear your one of these smelly little betwetters? Please say I’m wrong

Lilly

JP
    Participant

[quote quote=171256]So BenjaminM…..correct me if I’m wrong….

who’s deluded?

Lilly[/quote]

And you are obviously a typical brainless underachiever, worried that the puddle of shit you aspire to live in, is getting cold and overcrowded.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=171258]

So BenjaminM…..correct me if I’m wrong….

who’s deluded?

Lilly

And you are obviously a typical brainless underachiever, worried that the puddle of shit you aspire to live in, is getting cold and overcrowded.[/quote]

Yikes….another bedwetter alert. JP requires a urinary catheter….LOL

Lilly

billycoen
    Participant

Has he got a season ticket.

michael hunt
    Participant

I’m not sure he is a gooner – I always thought he was from Sunderland way?

Matt
    Participant

Interesting development today – 17 Tories backed the opposition parties to pass through the vote to block any potential attempts for Johnson to prorogue Parliament and force through a hard Brexit without a vote.

So when he inevitably becomes PM he’ll be the first one to lose a vote before even being sworn in. Also strong rumours of other Tories rebelling and ministers resigning from Government when he gets in.

Tories continue at epic failure in power and means the only pathway to resolve Brexit any time soon is through a General Election as Johnson will keep kicking the Brexit deadline into the long grass the same way May did as he will be unable to achieve anything.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=171295]Interesting development today – 17 Tories backed the opposition parties to pass through the vote to block any potential attempts for Johnson to prorogue Parliament and force through a hard Brexit without a vote.

So when he inevitably becomes PM he’ll be the first one to lose a vote before even being sworn in. Also strong rumours of other Tories rebelling and ministers resigning from Government when he gets in.

Tories continue at epic failure in power and means the only pathway to resolve Brexit any time soon is through a General Election as Johnson will keep kicking the Brexit deadline into the long grass the same way May did as he will be unable to achieve anything.[/quote]

Yes but the default position is still to leave on the 31st October deal or no deal, unless the new PM asks the EU for an extension.

IMHO
    Participant

And all the time this is going on Farage is building his Brexit Party up, getting MP candidates, forming policies etc. so the delay is really playing into his hands. You may dismiss Farage but you do that at your peril as he is a clever man and, pretty much the most succesful politician in this country at present because he has done just about everything he’s said he would to date, the same cannot be said for much of the other shower.
    It’s been said before and i’ll say it again, if leaving the EU was such a terrible ldea and was going to completely ruin us then the question should never have been asked in the first place but, it was, and the answer given was leave so, it needs delivering or democratically held referenda’s will be proved worthless and the loss of public confidence in the democratic system epic! Remember, that most decisions by different countries that have gone against what the EU want have either been overturned by a further vote forced on the public or “worked around” so rendering the vote innefective. This exposes the EU as an anti democratic power where all that matters is the EU project which is hell bent on further integration, a federal power with it’s own military all run by the EU. Politicians (the really ambitious ones) just love power and it’s power that feeds them it gets them up in the morning so, why would they not want to expand their sphere of influence. No, it’s not for me i’m afraid and i don’t want to be a part of a pretty much, self governing super power to which i feel i have little or no connection to and, if we are forced to vote again and the answer comes back as stay we would become just another victim of the EU superstate and the poorer for it.
    Project fear has been a continuing feature of Brexit and is still strong but, what’s happened to all the doom and gloom predictions that abounded at the time of the referendum? This MIGHT happen that MIGHT happen this MAY take place ad nauseam. They don’t seem to have materialised, unless you happen to want to stand on one leg with your arm in the air leaning over and squint at the “facts” and interpret them in a way that fits your narrative that is.
    Ok. that’s it from me as i’m sick to death of the sorry mess that has been created by our (bordering on) dysfunctional government and parliament.
    I now await the name calling and insults which have been characterised by the remainers such as “swivel eyed loon” “knuckle scraping Brexiteers” “didn’t understand what they were voting for” “thick” ad infinitum.
    Ok. daily rant over and it’s not yet 9am. i’m on a roll :) Have yourselves a great day remainers and leavers all :)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News