Lost phone (Nokia Lumia)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Lost phone (Nokia Lumia)

• Author

Mike Davies
    Participant

I have lost my phone (Black Nokia Lumia in black flip cover). I believe it may have been lost in Tesco store or car park on Friday Evening. I checked with customer service today but nothing has been handed in.

justjojo2011
    Participant

Have you tried ringing it?

Mike Davies
    Participant

Of course. It rang for a couple of days then it went to answer phone so I assume the battery is dead now.

Rondetto
    Participant

You’ll have to report it as lost to your server. I had mine stolen a few months ago, I’m with Orange and had a new phone and they let me keep my old number.
    Here’s where it gets curious, I’m still with Orange on contract. But every month I’m having a text to my number from Virgin media saying thank you for my monthly payment and saying how many free minutes I have. I’ve never been with Virgin media so I’ve wrote to them, E mailed them etc to say whoever is using that phone and that number, it is a stolen phone. No replies from them whatsoever.

Mike Davies
    Participant

After a few days of searching (just in case it was at home somewhere). I reported it missing yesterday and today I had a nice new phone couriered to me. Sorted now :-)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News