Lockdown pub quiz

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Lockdown pub quiz

• Author

billycoen
    Participant

Anyone fancy a general knowledge quiz,whoever answers first(correctly)gets to set the next question.I’ll start with whats the capital city of Liectenstein?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vaduz.

AMA Express
    Participant

Spell Lichtenstein

billycoen
    Participant

I already have.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

That was a stunning quiz, come on ever hard, don’t go soft on me now, you’ve starting so please finish!

JaneJ
    Participant

Which bank in Wrexham used to be a Tesco store?

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Natwest, Lord street.

Q. Where? Close by, could you see a fast cascading waterfall with many types of fish available?

AMA Express
    Participant

Where in Wrexham was the UK HQ of the biggest tyre manufacturer in the world ?

JaneJ
    Participant

The cascade of water and fish was the old Woolworths that became the Chinese Buffet…

Real down memory lane

JaneJ
    Participant

AMA Express — Strange how it is now the site for the biggest XXXXXX in Britain

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News