Local Elections 2012

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Local Elections 2012

• Author

atb88
    Participant

@Conde 619 wrote:

Thankyou very much for the welcome Rob!
    In all honesty, I had alot of support from the local Lib Dems ( I just heard everybody groan then, but don’t worry, I’m not party political).
    I am one of the youngest candidates in Wales.
    The council have been very good in supplying candidates with information, briefing sessions etc.
    The process to stand on it own, is very straight forward, a bit of paperwork, and get people to nominate you to become a candidate.
    It’s a very exciting time though, and it’s only going to get even more interesting as time goes on! :)
    Thanks
    Damian
    ( Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I havent got Google Chrome on at the moment)

Rhosnesni (1 seat)
    Conde – Welsh Liberal Democrats
    Davies – Plaid Cymru
    Evans – Welsh Labour
    Fearnall – Independent
    Jones – Welsh Conservatives

So you’re not party political but you’re running as a Lib Dem? Seems as though your spine is as fortified as your leader’s who ran and hid from Remploy workers today.

Conde
    Participant

To be in a party, is very different from acting party political my friend.
    A party is a shared movement of ideology.
    Acting party political is allways going along with what the powers that be, say. And then slating the opposing parties, I’m of the pursuasion that teamwork makes things more effective, not devides.
    But we can still be a team, with differening ideas.

tremault
    Participant

There may not be a whole load of people posting in here, but i assure you there are a lot more reading that you think.
    my advice after reading some of this, is to be very careful that your posts are not coming across as passive aggressive.
    I honestly don’t think voters will approve.
    I am not assuming that is the intention of anyone, but I can see a few places where it could be interpreted that way.

Conde
    Participant

thank you for letting me know, I don’t mean to come off as aggresive :)

Rob
    Participant

@tremault 665 wrote:

There may not be a whole load of people posting in here, but i assure you there are a lot more reading that you think.

The stats would indicate that is certainly the case :)

Anyone reading this feel free to register – its free and easy to join in the debate! :D

Arfon Jones
    Participant

Rob – Are you publishing candidates responses as you receive them or is it very much ad hoc?

Liam
    Participant

Hi Arfon, I’m putting the majority we’ve received so far up over the course of today.

Rob
    Participant

@Arfon Jones 675 wrote:

Rob – Are you publishing candidates responses as you receive them or is it very much ad hoc?

I transcribed the paper based ones that turned up last night – what a fun evening that was :D

Arfon Jones
    Participant

Rob/Liam – Fair does, copying handwritten ones, that is some committment to journalism. Can you confirm receipt of mine and Gwenfair Jones noth sent by email?

Diolch…Arfon

Liam
    Participant

@Arfon Jones 678 wrote:

Rob/Liam – Fair does, copying handwritten ones, that is some committment to journalism. Can you confirm receipt of mine and Gwenfair Jones noth sent by email?

Diolch…Arfon

I’ve got both of them in my inbox, hopefully all Q&As should be up by this evening then we’ll start linking them on Twitter.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

MMA Event coming to north east Wales this weekend!

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans for new studio flat above Wrexham fast food restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News